More than 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size. Not only can wearing the wrong size create an unflattering silhouette, it can also cause health problems. These problems often include:
- neck pain
- poor posture
- poor circulation
- breathing problems
- skin problems
So, are you wearing the wrong size? Has your lifestyle or body changed? Do you wear a size that isn’t easy to find? Let our professional and certified fitters help you find your perfect fit and offer a selection of stylish and supportive options. For more information visit About our fitters or Certifications pages.
We offer bra fittings for:
- Regular and full-figure sizes AA to K. A well-fitted bra will improve your quality of life, confidence and posture.
- Maternity & Nursing. In addition to a professional fitting, we will help you select maternity and nursing bras and accessories to help you achieve the best level of comfort and convenience for this exciting life change.
- Mastectomy, Breast Surgery or Birth Defects. Learn more here.
Symptoms of an ill-fitting bra.
- It rides up. Your bra should be horizontal all the way around your torso.
- Your cups runneth over. There should be no spillage or bulge over the top or sides of your bra.
- Cups dimple or wrinkle. Your cups should fit smooth and snug over your breasts.
- Band is loose. Your band should not pull away from your back more than 2 inches.
- Band leaves indents or digs. Your bra should fit snug but not dig into your flesh.
- Shoulder straps leave indents or digs. Support should not come from your shoulder straps, so there should be no pressure on your shoulders.
- Wire cuts into breast (under arms). The underwire should rest without much pressure on your ribcage to provide ultimate support.
- Underwire gaps. There should be no gaps between the wire and your skin, and it should sit under the breast on the ribcage not on the breasts themselves.
What to expect at your fitting.
- Our fittings are performed with respect to privacy and to your individual needs.
- You will need to be wearing a bra and will be asked to remove your shirt for an accurate measurement.
- We will determine your proper bra size by taking measurements. Getting this measurement is crucial in providing a supportive and comfortable fit.
- We will make recommendations for size, style and support.
- You may try on these options, and we will work with you to find something that you are happy and comfortable with. Communication is key in finding your perfect solution.
- Even if you’ve had a professional fitting, we recommend periodic fittings as our bodies and breasts change due to hormones and weight fluctuations.